If im on remeron (mirtazapine) and start feeling flu like symptoms, does this mean my immune system is bad?

No. Having flu like symptoms while on Remeron (mirtazapine) does not mean your immune system is impaired. Flu like symptoms are nonspecific and could be related to many conditions. The best course of action would be to see your physician to clarify the cause. Some people can have flu like symptoms when starting or stopping remeron, (mirtazapine) so you may wish to see if there is any correlation to your use of the drug.
NO. No this does not imply that there is an immune system issue. You may want to check with your physician as there can be flu like symptoms with remeron (mirtazapine). If you have an immune deficiency then there would be other manifestations. Also, you should get a through check up by your primary care physician and get some blood work for blood count and vitamin levels.