Right foot very painfull, can't stand or walk. Sometimes very thick, coloured purple and cold. Doctor says its dystrophy. How can I care best?

Intense nerve pain. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy is renamed to complex regional pain syndrome to acurately reflect the localized nature of this illness. It is often result of trauma to the area injurying the nerve which healed abnormally and thus becomes hypersenstive. It can be severe and disabling for some. You may need multiple meds/treatments n/or nerve surgery(radiofrequency ablation). Consult doc. Good luck.
PVD. I would go see a vascular surgeo immediately. You may have vascular issues that may lead to more complication than "dystrophy".
Intense nerve pain. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy is renamed to complex regional pain syndrome to acurately reflect the localized nature of this illness. It is often result of trauma to the area injurying the nerve which healed abnormally and thus becomes hypersenstive. It can be severe and disabling for some. You may need multiple treatments/meds and/or nerve surgery (radiofrequency ablation). Consult doc. Good luck.