How can I make my pink eye situation better before I go to the doctors?

Dr. Harold Ballitch
Ophthalmology
In brief: You can't
In short, if you have " pink eye" you are probably referring to a viral infection which is typically self-limiting.

In brief: You can't
Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Don't bother
Doctors love seeing patients looking their worst! actually, it helps us a great deal to see patients in their natural condition.
If an eye is red, we think about one group of diseases, while if the eye is white we think of others. If your pink eye improved, you could throw off the doctor, and anyway you wouldn't need to be seen! also, pink eye will improve with or without treatment anyway.

In brief: Don't bother
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Cindy Juster