Which doctor should I go for pink eye/eye infection?

Your friendly GP/FP. Pink eye (viral or allergic) and bacterial conjuctivitis are usually straight forward uncomplicated problems that any general physician or family physician should be able to help. Remove any contact lenses when the eyes get such problems by the way. Warm saline compresses may help. The purpose of seeing a physician is to see if topical antibiotics are needed and to check for any foreign bodies.
Ophthalmologist . You can either go to an ophthalmologist (md) or an optometrist for an eye infection.