Is there a way to nip my eye infection before it gets worse and more painful?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your doctor

I know you don't want to hear it, but in order to know what kind of infection you have and how best to treat it, your eye doctor should be consulted.
Some infections (like pink eye) will go away on their own. Others, such as bacterial infections from contact lenses or eyelid infections, can be visually devastating if improperly treated. And most infections can be easily treated with eye drops.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your doctor

Have the infection identified, or see if it is really an infection, and then receive and follow through with the appropriate treatment and followup.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang