What are the chances of having CMV infections in consecutive pregnancies?

Very low. CMV infection that affects a pregnancy and causes complications is usually a result of a first infection. Because immunity generally results after an infection, the likelihood of having complications occur again are very rare.
Virtually nil. Primary CMV infection happens only once, though the virus lives in the white blood cells of the person for the rest of her/his life and may become active and cause disease if the person is immunosuppressed.