What level of vitamin d is normal for you?

From 30 to 80ng/ml. The normal vitamin d level ranges from 30-80ng/ml (may vary somewhat in different lab). Thus, level less than 30 is considered deficient. I have tested many patients and have never seen anyone having above 65ng/ml--i gues because we generally don't get get enough sun exposure and/or not getting adequate intake from diet. Consult doc. Good luck... Ng=nanogram.
30 to 74ng/ml. Normal vit level to maitain is anywhere between 30 and 74.Levels below thirty means deficiency od vit d, and level below 30 is considered deficiency and level over 100 are toxic there is some controversy abot the level but most feel you need to maintain level of 25 hydroxy vit d level over 30, and some feel it should be higher up to 75 but i feel moderation should be the case here so i keep over30.
Optimal D levels. The best level of any vitamin is not the level that just prevents you from getting the disease of deficiency but the optimal level that reduces the risk of diseases such as cancer. In other words, low levels of vitamin d 25-oh of 25 can prevent rickets, but much higher values of 79 can reduce the risk of colon cancer by up to 72%. Greater than 100 can be toxic however. Shoot for optimal.