After completing a course of regular eye drops for conjunctivitis, when can I wear my contact lenses again?

It depends. If you have just a simple bacterial conjunctivitis, I recommend patients use glasses for 1 week following therapy if completely recovered. Also, disposing of solutions and cases and starting with a new pair of disposable lenses may be helpful as well. If any irritation returns, be seen immediately.
Ask your eye doctor. Infectious conjunctivitis can be caused by or made worse by contact lens wear. If you were placed on prescription eye medication for the condition, you would be best served by having your eye doctor tell you wjen it is safe to wear contacts again. Also, you should discard your last pair of contacts. There is no way of knowing whether they harbor the infecting orgamism, and cleaning will not help.