I have allergies and they are making my eyes look tired. How can I make my eyes look less tired?

Dr. Gary Wortz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Cool compresses
Try cool compresses to reduce swelling and redness associated with allergies.

In brief: Cool compresses
Dr. Gary Wortz
Dr. Gary Wortz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Eye drops may help
Allergic eyes tend to be puffy and swollen, which can make the lids appear more closed than usual.
Antihistamine eye drops can relieve the symptoms and improve the appearance of your eyes. Your eye doctor can prescribe a variety of different drops. If you take antihistamine pills, though, they may dry your eyes and make them look more tired, so if only your eyes are affected, stop the pills.

In brief: Eye drops may help
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Peter Kurzweil