Can you lose weight in a week?

Dr. Michael Rothman

Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate.
On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Yes by diet

The foods you eat will have a major impact on your weight, but they are not the only factors.
For detailed discussion of why people gain and lose weight, please my blog at www.Mdprevent.Blogspot.Com. Read "why you get fat" first and then "why you stay fat.".

In brief: Yes by diet

Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap