I'm having a lower back molar extracted w/premeds of ultracet, (tramdol and acetaminophen) 10mg valium, novacaine, & nitrous oxide. Can i also take my prescription 15mg oxezapam?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry

In brief: Ask your doctor

Unless you are being sedated, which is an involved process from thorough medical history, and a sedation consultation, the medications you listed aren't normal for typical extractions.
I'd ask your doctor what is appropriate. Make sure anyone that sedates you is trained and have the appropriate equipment for monitoring as well as emergency meds and equipment.

In brief: Ask your doctor

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: NO

Please discuss your medications with your primary care physician and your dentist.
For sure you should not be using 2 benzodiazepines at the same time (the Oxazepam and valium). Select one only if you feel you need this.

In brief: NO

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Vikram Patel