I have a weird feeling in my left eye, i went to the eye doctor and she gave me some eye drops but they not doing any good. Under my left eye feels h?

Dr. Keshav Narain
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: H?

You need to be more specific than "a weird feeling" please.
Sorry, but with this limited information it is really hard to offer any useful advise. Please also be more descriptive. What eye drops?

In brief: H?

Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Jessica Fleishman
Ophthalmology

In brief: H?

Not sure what to make of this.
"weird" is a vague word. Get involved, and ask the question from the doctor. Find out what drops are for and what he thinks is going on. You need to be comfortable asking all your questions from all of your health care providers. If their answer is not satisfactory, seek a second opinion.

In brief: H?

Not sure what to make of this.
Dr. Jessica Fleishman
Dr. Jessica Fleishman
Dr. Jane Van Dis