Is my child at risk if I am positive for rubella IgG and IgM tests are positive?

Yes. Igm indicates a recent infection whereas IgG indicates past infection or immunity. When both are positive that means the infection is recent so there is some risk of intrauterine infection and the pregnancy should be monitored closely. It is important to make sure your MMR vaccine booster is up to date before pregnancy to avoid this situation.
YES. If you have IG m positive, you may have an acute infection, risking the fetus.