What to do for a bee sting?

See below. If no allergy to bee sting then use ice over the area and apply cortisone cream for swelling and itching.
Txs. Remove stinger by scraping along edge of skin with a credit card. Clean with soap & warm water. Apply a paste of 2 parts baking soda & 1 part water. Or: apply enzyme based meat tenderizer poultice & wrap area. Or: mix water & activated charcoal - apply paste. Or: mix clay-like soil with water - apply. For throat, airway or tongue swelling – call 911 even if an epi-pen was used.