How can I cure mastitis?

Medication. Treatment usually requires a 10-14 day course of antibiotics. Be sure to take it all, even if you feel better before the medication is gone. It is also important to rest, get plenty of fluids and nurse frequently. If your baby won't nurse on that side, then empty your breast manually.
Breastfeed. The best cure and prevention of mastitis is breastfeeding. Mastitis is usually the result of staph or strep (from the skin) infecting stagnant milk. Breastfeeding maintains the flow. The infant will generally empty the breast better than any pump. A lactation consultant can be very helpful in advising breastfeeding techniques to maximize emptying and prevent mastitis.
Meds and feeding. Mastitis is usually caused by staph bacteria so an antibiotic that treats staph is important. Those antibiotics will be compatible with breastfeeding which is important, since frequent nursing on the infected breast is very important for healing. Then, we should figure out how you got the infection so we can prevent it from happening again. Make sure that someone helps you esp. With latching.