Is it normal to have double vision often when I am wearing my glasses?

Dr. Samuel Barone
Ophthalmology
In brief: Usually not.
Unless there is a big difference in the prescription between the two eyes, you should not experience double vision when wearing your glasses.
There may be a problem with the way that the glasses were made or the prescription itself. It could also be something unrelated to the glasses. Your complaint warrants further investigation by the individual who prescribed your glasses.

In brief: Usually not.
Dr. Samuel Barone
Dr. Samuel Barone
Dr. Harvey Fishman
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
Various causes of double vision with glasses are possible.
An incredibly under appreciated condition known as aniseikonia is often the cause . This results from image size differences induced by the lenses in the glasses. Specially designed lenses can be made to minimize this effect.

In brief: No
Dr. Harvey Fishman
Dr. Harvey Fishman