Can a heart problem cause double vision?

Heart and Eye. Heart disease can predispose a person to strokes, which can affect the eye by causing partial or full vision loss, or can affect the brainstem, which controls eye movement via several cranial nerves. If the brainstem is involved, double vision may result. Anyone with vision loss or sudden onset double vision should call 9-1-1 and go to the er at once.
Yes. The same issues stressing the heart is stressing the eyes like high bp, diabetes, kidney or liver problem. To increase energy for both heart and eye use l- carnitine specific for heart muscle, lutein and zeaxanthine for eyes.