I have a corneal abrasion, what should I do?

See ophthalmologist. A corneal abrasion is the loss of the overlying skin on the cornea, the window that lets light into the front of the eye. They are usually quite painful. Your ophthalmologist should see this, and may use eyedrops, a therapeutic contact lense and sometimes patching. Healing is usually rapid in 1-2 days unless there is a problem. Try not to treat this yourself.
Corneal abrasion. Depends on where it is scratched and how severe. But if it is a corneal abrasion the treatment is to use an antibiotic drop to prevent infection, and also use lubricating tear drops or ointments to ease the discomfort while it heals. Depending on the size of the abrasion, a patch or contact lens may help with the confort and healing process. Some doctors recomend NSAID drops to help with the co.
Corneal ulcer. In addition if this is from a plant/tree or mascara brush injury this is condidered an ophthalmologic emegency, because it can be vision threatening quickly. If these were the cause yoy should be seen as an emergency.
Doctor can check eye. A very mild corneal abrasion can be cared for by a primary care doctor. If one's symptoms are worse than just mild, an ophthalmologist can evaluate and treat the abrasion. Generally, the doctor will prescribe some antibiotic eye drops to use for a couple of days, and the doctor may patch the eye so one won't move the eyeball around as much. Contact lens should not be worn until the eye is well.