How long after a corneal abrasion can I start to wear contacts again?

Healed. Best to let it heal first (time dependent on how large and if the eye sensation, tear film, and lid positions are intact). Also make sure there is no infection.
Corneal abrasion. Depends. If your eye md has cleared you to resume wearing , then yes. Often it takes several days before the eye is fully recovered from a corneal abrasion. Plus, the fact that you will be putting the contact lens (foreign body) back on the surface of the eye, you want to make sure it is safe to do so.