I fed my 6 mnth old oats for the 1st time and he is hiccuping since then.What could b the reason.I have fed him rice.Apple sause.Pear.He was always fi?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: It just happens

Hiccups happen in babies.
Because you gave oats and the hiccups occurred after does not mean the hiccups were caused by the oats. That is a common error. For instance, you get up in the morning and you have breakfast. Getting up did not cause you to have breakfast, even though one followed the other. Parents are usually more bothered by hiccups than hiccupping kids. Don't worry.

In brief: It just happens

Hiccups happen in babies.
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Cindy Juster