Sir, I have been suffering from nasal polyps with sinusitis for ten years. I am 28 years old I have got operated once time what should I do.?

Polyps. Hello, unfortunately polyps tend to recur. The best thing to do is to establish a good relationship with your ENT doctor. An intranasal steroid spray used daily has been effective to reduce the polyp burden. Steroid medication by mouth is also helpful to shrink the polyps. Once patients are diagnosed with polyps, the goal is to keep the nose and sinuses clean and open. Good luck..
Chronic nasal polyps. Since you have already seen an ENT would suggest seeing a board certified allergist for evaluation and treatment. Although nasal polyps and sinusitis often coexist there can be related causes and comorbidities. There are also various treatment opportunities that would be considered.