Will laser eye surgery increase the likelihood of the development of cataracts?

No. However laser inside the eye such as an lpi or yag laser that hits the lens can increase the likelihood of earlier cataracts.
No. There is no evidence that having laser eye surgery affects the future development of cataracts.
Yes. Yes, it may slightly due to the trauma, inflammation, and medicated drops from a laser procedure. This is uncommon though.
No. No convincing evidence that lasik or prk leads to the premature development of cataracts. The procedure are relatively new so an effect may arise but aging and sun exposure seem to the be primary causes.