I got hit in the eye with a volleyball and now I have a grey spot in my peripheral. Should I be worried?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See a doctor today
There can be different reasons for the spot in your vision, such as inflammation and swelling in the front or back of the eye, a retinal problem, as well as others.
This is not something that you should try to let resolve itself. See an eye doctor immediately; they can properly diagnose and treat your vision very rapidly.

In brief: See a doctor today
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology
In brief: Maybe
This may be a concussion of the retina called commotio retina.
Sometimes, this may be associated with bleeding in the eye, retinal tears or detachments or other ocular damage. It's a good idea to have a dilated eye exam with pressure check asap.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. David Kira
Dr. David Kira
Dr. William Forsythe