Is it possible to have a retinal hemorrhage from high altitude?

It's possible... ... But other causes should be ruled out. Retinal hemorrhages are more often caused by uncontrolled hypertension or diabetes, as well as occasional association with bad floaters. The decreased pressure from high altitude has been known to rupture small blood vessels on the white of the eye as well. Have your eye doctor examine you carefully.
Retina. Theoretically, but this is not a common event, otherwise, it would be quite tough on mountain climbers.