What foods are rich in folic acid or folate?

Her are they. Breakfast cereals fortified with 100% of the dv, ¾ cup 400 beef liver, cooked, braised, 3 ounces 215 lentils, mature seeds, cooked, boiled, ½ cup 179 egg noodles, cooked, enriched, ½ cup 110 spinach, frozen, cooked, boiled, ½ cup 115 great northern beans, boiled, ½ cup 90 asparagus, boiled, 4 spears 89 tomato juice, broccolipapaa raw, orange juice, corn sweet, yellow.Lettuce. Good luck.
Leafy greens. Leafy green vegetables such as spinach, and kale are high in dietary folic acid.
Food Sources Folate (folic acid) Dark leafy greens, uncooked, are the best source of folate (folic acid). Additionally, the folate (folic acid) will be methylfolate (folic acid) from this source. Kale, collards, and spinach are examples of dark leafy greens to eat. I recommend twice a day, uncooked.