What should you do when you break a small blood vessel under your eye?

Observe. If otherwise asymptomatic with good vision and no pain. Best to get any eye problem checked out by an eye care provider.
Usually observe. Usually, these small hemorrhages are no problem and resolve in 10-14 days. Artificial tears can help since most are caused by dry eyes. Sometimes, these hemorrhages can be indicative of something more serious such as uncontrolled blood pressure or bleeding disorder. If the spots recur or are accompanied by headache or other symptoms, see your doctor right away.