After an operation of stone in gall bladder, he is having severe stomach pain and indigestion problem in3weeks. What can be done to help recover?

Go back to surgeon. It is not uncommon to have some mild indigestion and fatty-food intolerance+/-diarrhea for a few weeks after gallbladder surgery. However, severe pain is concerning and warrants evaluation sooner rather than later. Although rare, complications can occur after this operation that can cause severe pain. Furthermore, a stone may be in the bile duct, which can feel just like a gallbladder attack.