Can you have pink eye and then have blood shot eyes remain two weeks after?

Possible . But if it continues much longer you should be evaluated for other types of conjunctivitis that may require treatment.
Yes. Pink eye can last up to two weeks. There are certain forms of this condition that can cause bloodshot eyes. As long as there is not pain or decreased vision, and you are not experiencing blood pressure issues, it should resolve within a few weeks of onset. Certain medications can also cause this, so you may want to get this evaluated.