Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?

Probably not. The combination of a headache and a conjunctival hemorrhage is concerning for very high blood pressure. This is something that should be checked out right away especially if there are visual changes.
It may be. It is not altogether uncommon to either experience a brief episode of discomfort around the time of the popped blood vessel (subconjunctival hemorrhage), or even a mild headache. If blood pressure is significantly elevated it can cause both headaches and subconjunctival hemorrhages, and can lead to a stroke. See your doctor immediately to rule out blood pressure issues.