I have a busted blood eye vessel and it's getting larger. What should I do?

Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology
In brief: Observe
As long as it's asymptomatic with no pain or vision change or any issue (only see it in the mirror and otherwise would not have known it was there), then can observe, avoid anticoagulants, check blood pressure, etc.

In brief: Observe
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology
In brief: Watch for now
A single drop of blood on the white part of the eye (sclera) can ahve a dramatic appearance.
Usually watch for a bit - day or so if you have no other symptoms and the spot should become more diffuse. If it continues to grow and thicken, go see your ophthalmologist to find the underlying cause, check your blood pressure.

In brief: Watch for now
Dr. David Kira
Dr. David Kira
Dr. Andrea Brand