How can I heal broken blood vessel in my eye?

Time will heal

Eyes
think of this as a very visible "bruise" which will slowly, usually in a week, change color and fade away. if especially large, it can resemble a blood blister and become raised. it can also migrate across the surface of the eye since there is little under the clear membrane to keep it localized. in some people , if it's large, i have seen it creep into the lower lid skin with gravity
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Eye health Large sinuses Eye Blood Skin Veins

answered:

Warm compress

Blood
If you have a sub conjunctival hemorrhage, a warm compress can speed up the resolution of this.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Hemorrhage Eye Blood Veins

answered:

With time and...

Blood
...patience. Once a vessel breaks, it heals almost immediately. Unfortunately, the blood that leaked out can stay in place for up to 2 weeks. Nothing but time will heal this. Vasoconstrictors (Visine (R)) do not help the blood disappear, since they only close the blood vessel that is already healed and do not remove the blood that spilled out.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Blood Visine Eye Veins