Is there chance to concive boy after stillbirth boy?

Absolutely. No question. But you should consult with your gynecologist to detrmine, if possible the cause of the stillbirth and if there is a genetic possibility of it happening again. My sympathies.
Yes. My colleague has given you good advice. Be strong, and reaffirm the love in your relationship.