Is physical therapy possible with degenerative disc disease and sciatica injury?

Yes It is possible. Injections will give you pain relief early, but PT can be just as helpful but will take time to get relief. There is new research coming out that when you are in a lot of pain, you're body actually stops you from performing exercises so that you may not benefit from PT initially. So we believe that if you at least improve your pain first, you can then proceed with the exercise therapy programs.
Yes . Yes and is generally very beneficial for either or both conditions as is lifestyle issues like weight control, not smoking and regular exercise.
usually. Physical therapy is a safe, conservative treatment option for certain patients with degenerative disk disease and sciatica. You should consult with a pain management specialist to determine a safe and appropriate physical therapy regimen.