Are there any eye/vision exercises to help fix amblyopia?

Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
Amblyopia is a brain problem not an eye problem. We try to help children under the age of 10-12 with patching the good eye forcing the bad eye to develop that part of the brain.
The plasticity usually slows as you reach your teen years. However, there was a recent study that even as adults, patching may have some benefits. I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks.... See your eye doctor.

In brief: No
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not really
Amblyopia occurs when one eye is not able to see as well as the other, and the brain decides that it does not want to use it.
After a certain age (about 5 or so) the brain gets stubborn and permanently avoids using the eye. Eye exercises do not help, but depending on the age, glasses and other treatments may be available.

In brief: Not really
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz