I believe that I have lupus but the doctors that I have seen are hesitant to diagnose it. I have auto immune hemolytic anemia and auto immune thrombocetapenia. What shouldi do?

Treatment decisions. The real question is not "Do I have lupus?" but "How do I treat whatever this is?" There's no "magic bullet" for lupus and if it's not obvious, often the treatment is worse than the disease. The key is to manage your anemia to keep you able to function, and your thrombocytopenia to prevent serious bleeding. Decisions about administering immunosuppressants, IVIG, etc. are ahead. Be informed.
Certainly autoimmune. The "naming" of the autoimmune condition you exhibit is less important than finding the root cause and reversing the syndrome's signs and symptoms. No matter what name you apply, the treatment is typically long term Prednisone use or drugs to shut off the immune system. Getting rid if the mediators that are causing autoimmunity is key. Usually these mediators come in through the gut.
Label not relevant . To treatment. The management of hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia would not change with or without the label of sle. Do you have a need to have this label? If you do, you should discuss that with your doctor. Hemolytic anemic and autoimmune thrombocytopenia can be part of sle but can occur as isolated entities as well.