Can my baby choke on my breast milk while breastfeeding?

Sometimes. I've seen, on occasion, moms who produce a lot of milk very quickly, and the flow is too much for the baby. We once asked a mom of a choking baby to pump her breast in order to see how much was coming out, and she pumped 10oz from one breast in about 10 minutes. If your flow is like that, pump some off first to decrease the flow/amount. If not, see you pediatrician about swallowing problems.
Only if... ...Your baby has an underlying problem in swallowing or acid reflux disease. If there is choking, consult your pediatrician.
No. Feeding at any age is a careful choreography of body parts to allow for the food/milk to get to its proper place, the stomach. If there are not any underlying feeding or swallowing problems your baby may occasionally gag on a feed if all the appropriate movements, including timing of breaths and milk flow, is not in sync. This is quite common. Try expressing some milk first to reduce flow to start.