My husband has puffy eyes. Upper eye lid and below. He had a kidney transplant but the puffy eyes did not start till 9 months after his transplant.?

Proteinuria?? I am sure he sees his kidney or transplant doc. A severe protein loss in urine could cause puffy lids. If so, this may suggest a disease in the transplant. It may be a recurrence of a disease that was in native kidneys, now in transplant. Also, an effect of fluid retention due to steroid meds for transplant is possible.Make sure he is taking all his meds and that he is not missing doc appointments.