Is it normal for my contacts to make me look like I have a lazy eye?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
If you have an underlying tendancy for an eye to turn in or out when tired, an improper prescription contact lens may bring this out.
Otherwise, it would be unlikely for this to occur from contact wear itself.

In brief: No
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Ophthalmology
In brief: Lazy eye
Can;t answer becuase i need to know what you mean by appearing to have a lazy eye.
If you mean crossed eyes then it would be very unusual for contacts to cause this. However if you have a vastly wrong prescription or if you already have crossed eyes that you don't notice when wearing glasses then wearing contacts may make that evident.

In brief: Lazy eye
Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Dr. Shontae Buffington