I have lump on my big toe. Please help.?

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Can't see it.

Without seeing it I am just guessing, but most lumps on toes are not cause for big concern.
I suspect you may have a bunion or corn or even callus. Digital mucus cysts and ganglia can show up there as well. Sometimes osteophytes and neuromas. More info please.

In brief: Can't see it.

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Because

We can't see the lesion to know if you are referring to something benign like a "bunion", or a corn or wart on the toe you should visit the foot doc - many "lumps" require biopsy for definitive diagnosis.

In brief: Because

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: See below

If the lump is painful then you need to see a podiatrist.
Things that it could be include, bunion, wart, ganglion, bone spur.

In brief: See below

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Marsha Davis