Having breast radiation but i itch in my face my letft hand palm and under my right foot what is the cause?

Dr. Reza Shirazi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Not radiation

As you probably know radiation effects the area being treated.
As the areas you described are different, unlikely related to radiation. Change in soap, detergent, other skin irritants, sometimes nerves, medication, prior chemotherapy may play a role.

In brief: Not radiation

Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Rakesh Patel
Agree. Radiation can certainly cause inflammation, dryness, itchiness, redness and discomfort but typically only in the area being treated. Stay hydrated and use plenty of moisturizers to the affected areas. This could be residual chemotherapy-related effects if you underwent this.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: This may be a

Symptom of neuropathy discuss with your doctor. There are vitamins like metanx (needs a prescritpion) to help reverse this effect if inde it is neuropathy and the symptoms persist.

In brief: This may be a

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham