Is it possible to fix my lazy eye when I already had surgery on it before?

Dr. Arun Gulani
Ophthalmology
In brief: Possible
It depends on whether you are asking about the lazy "vision" or lazy "position" of the eye.
Lazy position can be addressed based on extent of squint and available muscle tissue. Lazy vision (amblyopia) can be addressed using appropriate refractive surgery (you may not have 20/20 capacity but at least to the best vision you have with your glasses). You may need your eye doctor to review this with.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Arun Gulani
Dr. Arun Gulani
Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology
In brief: Maybe
Each successive revision of the eye muscles is progressively more difficult due to scarring with increased unpredictability of results.
Yes, you may reoperate if indicated - please have your surgery done by an experienced strabismus surgeon.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. David Kira
Dr. David Kira
Dr. Shontae Buffington