What kind of doctor should I see for athletes foot?

Podiatrist. A podiatrist or a dermatologist can diagnose and treat athlete's foot fungus.
A common problem. Most patients with athlete's foot are able to take care of it with otc meds. Certainly a podiatrist can treat the condition but primary care doctors are all certainly capable of treating it. However, it is an easy thing to get, an easy thing to treat but an easy thing to get again!
FOOT DOCTOR. You have athlete foot. Who else know more about feet than a foot doctor? See you podiatrist.
Primary MD. For straight forward athlete's foot i bet your primary md can treat it well. If not a podiatrist will work well.
Athletes foot. You could see either a family medicine doctor, a dermatologist or a podiatrist. You should call your regular doctor first and ask them if they treat the problem.
A PODIATRIST! The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Socks should be a synthetic material (i know i'll take heat for this) like those manufactured by thorlo [http://www.Thorlo.Com/]. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent in your home overnight.