What to do for bee sting?

Use EpiPEN, (epinephrine) go to ER. You may have no problem with this, but if you have an allergy or you think you do, my advice is to get to an er asap. They will give you Epinephrine so you don't go into anaphylactic shock, which can close your airway and kill you. After this episode is over, you might want to see your doctor and get an epipen, (epinephrine) which is a shot of Epinephrine you can give yourself quick if this happens again.
Options. Remove stinger-scrape along edge of skin with a credit card. Clean area with soap & warm water. Apply ice (bag of frozen peas) in 10 min. Increments; alternating 10 on & 10 off. You can take meds like tylenol, (acetaminophen) Aspirin or Motrin for pain or Benadryl for swelling. Make a paste of 2 parts baking soda & 1 part water & apply. Or you can apply a meat tenderizer poultice to the area. See below:.