What is the most recommended eye drops for itchy/watery eyes with contacts?

Artificial tears. Can use rewetting drops. If there a lot of protein deposits buildup, then may need a better lens cleaning system or shorter wear schedule. If it's an allergy related to contact lens wear though, then may need a contact lens holiday and possibly other antihistamine or steroids.
Find out the cause. Itching watering eyes with contact lens use usually means allergy to the solutions or the lens materials. We generally recommend hydrogen peroxide disinfection regimens for soft lenses and use of anntihistamine drops for the itching. Sometimes, we need to use short courses of steroid drops to break the cycle.