What is the most recommended allergy medication for itchy/watery eyes and sneezy/stuffy nose?

See a doctor. Assuming you have allergic eyes, there are some over-the-counter antihistamine eye drops that may help. Otherwise, a prescription drop would be needed. Antihistamine pills will improve the nasal conditions but may dry the eyes, leading to more irritation. You should see an eye doctor to ensure that this is allergic.
OTC or Rx. You can start with simple over the counter antihistamines like claritin, zyrtec, Allegra (get generic store brands to save money). If those don't work, your next step is to start with your pcp and you may benefit from nasal steroid sprays (flomase, nasonex, (mometasone) rhincort)!or antihistamine nasal sprays (astepro, astelin, patanase).