What are the side effects of using kenalog (triamcinolone) injections to relieve lower back pain?

Usually minimal if. Usually none/minimal unless diabetic (elevate blood sugars) or have been on steroids chronically affecting horomonal balance. Local soreness or flush sensation/redness of skin can occur. Rarely, aseptic necrosis of bone can occur. Fat necrosis at local site of injection as well is possible or local nerve injury. Via epidural route, possible spinal headache or aseptic or chemical meningitis.