Is it possible to get rid of watery eyes?

Yes. Determine if reflexive tearing (thus treat the etiology, remove inciting factor or improve the tear film or make more tears), or obstruction of the tear drain (thus re-open it or bypass it), or any underlying primary or secondary cause. Excessive tearing is usually when you have to carry a tissue box and the tears are always spilling over like crying.
Usually yes. It is important to discover the reason for the wateriness: is it allergy, chronic irritation, dry eye (!), tear duct blockage or other problem. Once this is clear then treatment can be started - usually, this is very effective.