Can I pass the stomach bug through my breast milk?

No. Don't worry, you cannot pass this through the breast milk. Feel better!
No. Stomach bugs like rota and noroviruses are fecal-oral. They come from feces contaminating the hands and spreading to the mouth. The antibodies and a substance called lysozyme in the breast milk is actually protective against this. Watch http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=bpnylbjilsy.
No. Strict hand washing with soap and water or with hand sanitizer especially before each breast feeding would be suffice.
No. Continue to nurse as usual, remember all the antibodies that are in breast milk and that help the infant build his own immune system. Take extra precautions in keeping mom very well hydrated and pay special attention to good hand washing. If there is any concern this might not be just a simple "bug" consult your doctor asap.