My wife just got a cat. And now, I have itchy eyes and nose. Is this allergy or common cold?

Allergy > cold. Should get allergy testing. If having other cold symptoms, congestion, cough, sore throat, runny nose, then may be a cold.
Probably. This is a common allergy - if there is a definite correlation then try antihistamine drops. Also keep your hands washed and away from your face.
Could be both. There are many causes of itchy eyes. Several types of inflammatory conditions, allergic reactions, detergents, chemicals, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause itchy eyes. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.