I cough a lot and my eyes get super itchy. When I cough, my chest feels tingly too. What could it be?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye Itch

The combination of cough and eye itching may signal some sort of allergic response.
Go to your primary doctor to be checked for asthma and seasonal or chronic allergies. Itchy eyes are often a symptom of allergic conjunctivitis which may be treated with Pataday or zaditor, (ketotifen) or of blepharitis, an inflammation of the eyelids and lashes, which is treated with lid scrubs, compresses, and antibiotic.

In brief: Eye Itch

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Possibilities...

Although these are non-specific symptoms, it sounds like there is an allergic component to your cough.
A doctor evaluation would verify whether or not bronchospasm is present and then treatment rendered while searching for the allergy trigger. Once identified, perhaps the allergy trigger can be avoided which would help the cough resolve.

In brief: Possibilities...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology